- The 5 Domains of Play: Applying Psychology's Big 5 Motivation Domains to Games (GDC 2012) - GDC Vault recording of my first 5 Domains of Play presentation at GDC in 2012.
- The Magic Gun: Surviving IP Development Through Embracing Your Constraints (GDCE 2011) - GDC Vault recording of my GDCE presentation on how to deal with ideas that are not your own.
- Chilling Tales from Red Steel 2: How Motion Control Will/Won't Change The Future (GDCE 2010) - GDC Vault recording of my GDCE presentation on why motion control isn't the Next Big Thing... even though it is very cool.
- "Tell The Truth" - Thoughts on Games For Change (G4CE 2013) - A video I put together as a challenge to the young developers of Games 4 Change 2013
- Thoughts on Technology in Video Game Design (Ubi Mtl 2012) - A video I did for the Ubisoft Montreal tech blog on why understanding of technology is an essential piece of game design.
- The 5 Domains of Play (GGC 2012) - 5 Domains presentation at the Gotland Game Conference in Sweden.
- GDC Vault Listing - GDC Vault listing of all talks (video, audio, and slides!).
- Acting Like Players: Applying the 5 Domains of Play (GDC 2013) - Slides from my GDC 2013 presentation on the 5 Domains of Play.
- The 5 Domains of Play (GDC 2012) - Slides for the first 5 Domains presentation, given at GDC 2012
- Acting Like Players: Applying the 5 Domains of Play (MIGS 2013) - Slides from my MIGS 2012 presentation on the 5 Domains of Play.
- In The End, Tell The Truth: Game Endings As A Moment For Honest Design - GDMag June/July 2013 Design of the Times article.
- Player Acting: How To Check Your Design Blind Spots - GDMag March 2013 Design of the Times article.
- The 4 Fs of Game Design: Fail Faster, and Follow the Fun - GDMag Dec 2012 Design of the Times article.
- The Care Bear Myth: Debunking a Game Design Urban Legend - GDMag Sept 2012 Design of the Times article.
- The Five Domains of Play: Mapping Psychology’s Five Factor Model to Game Design - GDMag May 2012 Design of the Times article.
- Write As The Player: A Simple Technique for First-Person Narrative Design - GDMag Jan 2012 Design of the Times article.