World of Warcraft
:: In which the darklord gradually descends into madness, seeking teh Epic Lewts.
- World of OhMyGodCraft :: in which we learn that level 52 is where things just start to get interesting.
- 56… 57… Deadmines… Dungeons… :: in which the true scale of the game begins to sink in.
- Quick! 60! :: in which the darklord learns that the “level cap” is just the beginning.
- The Lull :: in which the darklord reflects on some of the details of online encounters with real people.
- Epic Loot :: in which the loots become purple.
- WoW Ninjas :: in which the darklord finds himself among elite company.
- Onyxia the Dwagon! :: in which the mind-bogglingly complex steps to dragonslayer status are discussed.
- Prayer Works :: in which the darklord explores divine providence.
- Fan Mail :: in which your letters are answered.
- The Late Ragnaros :: in which the Lord of Flame is vanquished.
- Empty Progress Bars Are The Devil :: in which the darklord discovers more experience bars than he knows what to do with.
- Paladins Can Too Farm :: in which the darklord expresses his excitement at having figured out how to make 30% of the loot rogues make.
- I Was Beginning To Think They Didn’t Exist – or – 8/8 :: in which the impossible occurs.
:: In which the darklord encounters Star Wars, on many levels. He really thinks it’s interesting. YMMV.
- Revenge of the Sigh… :: in which the darklord is about to see Episode III, and is not excited.
- Jeers from the Peanut Gallery :: is a brief rejoinder
- “Only a Sith Deals in Absolutes” :: in which the darklord has just seen Episode III, and is uncertain.
- Dilemma: Luke, Dark Jedi? :: in which the film’s viewing forces a re-assessment of previously held values
- Star Wars: This Time, It’s Personal :: in which the darklord has it all figured out
:: in which the darklord entertains a dead medium.
:: in which we rock.
:: in which the Man of Steel is dissected.